se="http://download.macromedia.com/pub/shockwave/cabs/flash/swflash.cab#version=7,0,19,0" width="314" height="72">

我在电脑面前熬了一整夜。


I worry about my grades very much.

我很担忧我的成绩。


Dont take on more than you can handle. Plan ahead.

不要承受太多你应对不来的。提前计划。


对话dialogue


A: Good morning. Did you sleep well last night?

早上好,你昨晚睡得怎么样?


B: I slept like a baby. I fell asleep right away last night, didnt wake up once and didnt have any nightmares.

我睡得像个婴儿,我昨晚非常快就睡着了,而且一次都没醒过,也没做噩梦。


A: Thats great news. You look much more relaxed than you did yesterday.

这可是个好消息,你看起来比昨天轻松多了。


B: I feel much better, but Im still worried about something.

我感觉好多了,可是对有的事情还是有的担忧。


A: Whats that?

担忧什么?


B: Well, I have to drive to school for a meeting this morning and Im going to end up getting stuck in rush-hour traffic.

我今天上午要开车去学校开个会,我一定会遇见上班高峰儿,堵在路上。


A: Thats annoying, but nothing to worry about.

这的确挺烦人的,但没什么可担忧的。


B: For me, traffic jams are quite stressful because Im pretty impatient. How can I prevent myself from getting stressed if I get stuck in a traffic jam?

对于我来讲,堵车会让我很焦虑,由于我特别没耐心。假如遇见堵车,如何才能让自己不那样紧张呢?


A: Just breathe deeply when you feel yourself getting upset.

当你感觉心情不好的时候就深呼吸。


B: Okay, Ill try that.

我会尝试一下的。


A: Is there anything else bothering you?

还有哪些其他的事情叫你烦心吗?


B: Just one more thing. A school called me this morning to see if I could teach a few classes this weekend and I dont know what to do.

还有一件事,有个学校今天早上打电话给我,问我愿不想这周末去他们那儿教几节课,我不了解该如何解决。


A: Do you have any other plans this weekend?

你周末有哪些其他的安排吗?


B: Im supposed to work on a paper thats due on next Monday.

我要写一篇下周一要交的论文。


A: Try not to take on more than you can handle.

不要承担太多你应对不了的事情。


B: You are right. I probably should just work on my paper. Thanks.

你说的对。我是应该只专心写我的论文,谢谢。

打赏